Thursday, November 6, 2008

let it snow let it snow



That commercial is a pretty good representation of a Manitoba Winter, and its funny!!!

I hate hate hate winter. Everything about it.

I'm not fond of the cold ( we are known to dip below -40 )

I don't like trying to find my car, that's buried under a mountain of snow.

Sometimes I think my car would drive better if I had skates on the tires, speaking of driving, what is up with the drivers who in 6 months forget how to drive on ice????? People really???

Today in Winterpeg, we got our first taste of winter, and let me tell you it was bitter.

5 more months till spring, but who's counting

2 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

How have I missed that video? It's hilarious!
Congrats on embedding your first video!
xo

server extraordanare said...

Princess- Thx for the help!