Wednesday, October 1, 2008

allow me to introduce myself

Hello all fellow bloggers

I'm new to the world of blogging so be kind...
I am bitter server from Canada! I'm not really that bitter, only on Wednesday's, well actually any day ending with 'day'... It's tough being in the service industry some day's. I will bore you with those details in a later post

I'm a single girl, in my early 30s, gawd I hate saying that.... Early 30s seems so wrong when I feel like I'm 20.
I love watching T.V, which almost pains me to admit.
I'm also a big fan of reading books.
Well "Bones' is on so I'm off.

Looking forward to meeting you all!


7 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

Oh Good Lord you added word verification. Annoying!
Does this mean I can't call you my dear anon anymore???

I will do an into post for you asap!

brandy said...

Welcome to blogging!! (I'm here on the great recommendation of the Princess). I look forward to reading your work!

Kim S. Yee said...

Я счастлив видеть, что Вы - blogging ваше мнение для всех, чтобы видеть. Я буду пробовать поддержать на высоком уровне и оставлять комментарии!!Я счастлив видеть, что Вы - blogging ваше мнение для всех, чтобы видеть. Я буду пробовать поддержать на высоком уровне и оставлять комментарии!!

(apparently, the Russians have no characters to spell "blogging", so it's in english...crazy Russians)

:) Kimber

server extraordanare said...

Princess- I think I fixed the verification thing. I hope.

Brandy- thx for the support!

Kim- your a dork and your lucky I love you

Anonymous said...

I'm in my mid 30's and still act and feel 20!

Welcome to blogging!

James said...

Hey welcome dear anon. If you are a friend of the Princess you should be quite funny at least.

server extraordanare said...

Hilly- Thx for stopping by.

James- I think I might be funnier in person!