Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I voted!

Today is a big day in Canada.... it is election day!!!!!
Now I have not voted in 10 years because I'm lazy and I was disillusioned with politics.
This year I felt compelled to vote because I'm hoping my vote counts... I don't want to see Harper be re-elected. If he is re-elected I'm hoping its with a minority government!

Now when I went to the School to vote I didn't know who to vote for. I wasn't voting P.C cause that's Harper. Not voting Liberal cause well I'm not, so that left NDP, Green, Communist, ( I was surprised to see that as an option) or Independent.

I'm keeping my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed that tonight we will have a NEW Prime Minister, who's not Harper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I just got back. It took me 12 minutes round trip. Not bad.

Let's hope for a change...
xoxo

James said...

Anything changed yet?