Sunday, October 19, 2008

My week in review

I have had an interesting week, we re-elected Harper as a P.M... Grrrrr, but its another minority government!!!!

I think I caught my new manager at work stealing. I'm hoping this will finally get her fired.

I tested a new car. I really and I mean really liked it, but then I came home crunched some numbers and realized I just cant do it. Sorry princess your still going to have to listen to me whine about wanting a new car.

Finally had my Thanksgiving dinner!!!!! We deep fried the turkey... I know weird right??? But it was actually the juiciest turkey I have ever had, and it didn't taste deep fried. Normally its really dry. I got to meet my Aunts new beau...

Today I'm being a very very lazy girl. I woke up at 10am, took a nap at 1pm, and now I'm surfing on the web, while ignoring my dirty dishes...

Lets hoe next week is more exciting

3 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

What kind of car???

You think you caught her stealing?? Why only think?

Deep fried? Weird.

James said...

That shows good self control about the car.

The new manager is stealing? You just dropped that in casually. have you told anyone yet?

Watch your back; sometimes these type of people can talk their way out of anything and even switch things round to lay blame on someone else.

server extraordanare said...

Princess- Toyota corrola, it was ok but not me. I want a Yaris!
I dont think I know, I just cant prove it...

James- I have told, but I dont think anything can be done yet. Im keeping my eyes on her!