Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I want to be 'LOST'

Hello, my friendly peeps, how is everyone?

A few months ago, the Princess was so kind as to lend me the first 3 seasons of the show 'Lost' I was hooked after the first episode. I would lay awake at night thinking about the island, the people, and how they had everything they needed! It also got me to thinking how would I feel if I were stuck on an island

After a short deliberation I think I would be quite content being stuck on the island. I would have some conditions though. There would have to be people, and by people I mean hot boys that I could have wild monkey sex with....
There would have to be food and fresh water. Notice how my first condition was wild monkey sex? Hmmmm I guess right now I find sex more important then food..

I would not want any hostile natives on my paradise Island. Not looking for a war, I have enough here.

I think it would be cool to just disappear, start new. No longer have the pressures of a modern society.
I'm sure it will be rough and primitive, but it will be simple, and honest.

Never to hear a phone ring, receive a bill in the mail. my idea of utopia.

Hopefully if I ever do get 'Lost' it doesn't turn into "lord of the flies"

3 comments:

James said...

I've seen monkeys having sex it ain't pretty.

James said...

About having simple honest life without phones etc. you could just become Amish for a while to try it out before committing to the desert island.

Princess of the Universe said...

I'll join you on the island- but I would need indoor plumbing. That's my only request - a shower and a potty.